Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alaska=Fun!!!

Skip and I recently took a trip to Anchorage, Alaska to visit my grandparents. The one week we stayed was full of fun, but not even close to being long enough. Alaska is a beautiful place, I was in awe everywhere we went (maybe with the exception of downtown!) Around here we might see a deer or coyote walking along the road...in Alaska we saw several moose out and about. I can't even describe how amazing this vacation was, and we can't wait to go back!
Grandpa and Betty Sue loading up the 4-wheelers and getting the camper ready for our weekend camping trip to Sutton.
Their cat, Hemi, makes himself comfortable. This cat is so sweet and loving!
Here I am getting my quick instruction before taking off for our first ride.
Betty Sue taking it easy!
Sharing a great moment with grandpa! I really enjoyed the time we had together!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I loved seeing all your pictures! No post for a long time, and the next time I check there are TWO pages full! Yay!

Looks like such a fun time - I've never been - thanks for sharing!