Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big, Bigger....

As my second trimester comes to a close, there is ample evidence that these babies are growing well! At my appointment last Thursday, each baby was weighing in at just over 2 1/2 pounds. They both measured right at 27 weeks and 4 days, which is exactly where I was at that day, so they are each still growing as if they're the only baby in there! Oh, and I also found out that I'M measuring at 35 weeks, so I grew a whopping 3 weeks' worth in the two weeks between appointments. I'm now starting to get a little scared at what my "biggest" is going to be, but I will take it in order to have two healthy babies.


So here's my "bigger" belly at 27 weeks, 1 day:

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad to hear they are growing well! Pregnancy and how your body grows and adjusts to fit extra people in your belly just amazes me. You still look great, momma!