Friday, November 28, 2008

This Week's Progress


With Thanksgiving this week, not a whole lot was done at our house. We do now have a garage door and a lock on the front door, so no more free roaming around. Once we know that the garage door opener is working then we'll get the code so Skip and I can still get in. Also this week, the inside walls were painted and all the window trim was put in. The builders are anticipating being done the week of December 15th, so just a few more weeks and we should be signing the papers!!! I've slowly begun packing, and that's what my weekends will consist of for the next few weeks! The timing will work perfectly though because we'll get to move in while I'm on Christmas Vacation! We just need a few dry days so the rest of the concrete can get poured.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I know I have a lot to be thankful for :)

1 comment: