Wednesday, September 24, 2008

666 Strikes Again

No, I don't worship the devil. I am a little concerned about Skip though. It all started when I met him. The number 666 seems to follow him around. The first thing is that the last three digits of his Safeway club card are 666. There have also been the numerous times that we've made a purchase that has a total with 666 or 999 in it. (Remember, we live in Washington, so buying something for 9.99 doesn't count because of sales tax!) The craziness doesn't end there! When I started working at La Center, my lunch account number became 6667.


So that brings me to today. Skip had taken his new truck in to get Lo Jack installed and was given a rental car to use for the day. With his work schedule right now, he sleeps until about 8 or 9 at night, so I was put in charge of taking the rental car back and picking up his truck. When I walked out to the parking lot to jump in the rental car, I noticed the keychain had a 666 on it. So I checked out the license plate, and this is what I saw.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hmmm...fraky!

Aimeeable said...

Ca-Reeepy! Andrew's dorm room number was 666. He saw the sign, wised up and got the heck out of there.