Friday, August 29, 2008

3 Days Down...

...177 to go! Okay, so I'm not really counting down the days yet! School started this week and I've had three days so far with my new kiddos. After the last two years of screamers and scratchers, I'm so happy that I have a "normal" class so far this year. Of course, only having 22 kids (I had one move to Tennessee) really helps too! These kids can already to so much more than my last group so I'm really looking forward to all that we can accomplish this year! And they are all just so gosh darn cute! Anyway, I'm sure this will all change the day that I get a new student, but for now I'm enjoying not being drained at the end of the day. Now I have a long weekend to catch up on sleep and take in some football! Go cougs!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the quotes around normal!

Glad school is going well so far, and I hope that your class stays scream-free, attentive and ahead of the game!

Hope you had a great three day weekend!