Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Vacation is officially over and it was back to work today! The kids were wound up and I was ready to go back home and take a nap. Luckily it's only a 3-day week!

Christmas was excellent this year! I feel so spoiled and lucky to have such a wonderful family! Santa was especially generous this year, bringing an espresso machine, a Nintendo DS, and my purse!!! We had a great time over at my parents house and enjoyed a delicious dinner and dessert.

Happy New Year to all! I hope 2008 brings you lots of health, happiness and good times!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy New Year to you Mr. and Mrs. Stein!

Aimeeable said...

I just can't get over this whole teachers have a life too deal. It's good to hear that Santa was kind this year -all teachers deserve that (even if they don't really sleep under their desks at night).