Friday, December 14, 2007

Go Denise! Go Todd!


I was sitting here wondering what I could write about today so I could add a new post to my blog. What's exciting in my life right now? Sadly, it's the fact that my two people in my work's Survivor pool are still in the game. A few months ago I randomly chose Denise, the lunch lady, and Todd, the gay flight attendant. I felt doomed immediately. But to my surprise they are both in the final four. Normally I wouldn't care because reality TV isn't on my priority list, but I could potentially win $80 next week! I did have a dream a few weeks back that Denise won it all. Maybe it's that school connection that we share that's bringing me good luck.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good Luck! $80 would be handy this time of year! Keep us POSTED - heehee, get it?

Aimeeable said...

School lunch ladies are tough! It takes real guts to serve mashed potatoes with an icecream scoop.