Thursday, July 21, 2011

Say that again doc...

I went in today for a quick doctor's appointment where they weigh me, measure me, and listen to the babies' heartbeats. I've been feeling good in my second trimester, despite the mad heartburn and the appearance of cankles. Oh, and getting winded just climbing a flight a stairs, that's a lot of fun too!



So back to my appointment...when my doctor came into the room and started looking at my chart, she said what I hear from a lot of people...that I don't look as far along as I am, especially for having twins. When it was time to climb onto the table and measure my belly though, I was shocked when she told me that I'm measuring at 32 weeks...that's almost 2 months farther along than I am!! I suppose I should consider myself lucky that I still have room to grow, which I'm going to be doing a lot of in the next few months. I can't wait for my next ultrasound to find out how big the babies are, considering they've been measuring big already.

I went ahead and took another goofy cell phone picture of my belly since Skip is standing on the roof of our new shed at the moment, putting on the roofing. Enjoy!!

25 weeks 4 days







3 comments:

Danielle said...

You look so incredibly fantastic pregnant, and so happy! I love seeing pictures of you.

Mrs. Stein said...

I'd love to show you how I look in person! Let me know if you have some time in the next few weeks and we can make our yearly trip to Washington Square! I'd love to hang out :)

Shannon said...

You look beautiful and so happy!!