Sunday, May 8, 2011

Life as we know it...

...is going to change. Come this October, Skip and I will be welcoming twins into our family! I am 15 weeks pregnant today and slowly starting to expand! My last ultrasound was just over a week ago and that was the first time that they looked like little people rather than little blobs. Both babies were measuring right on schedule and had wonderful heart rates (160 and 161). Skip and I are ecstatic to finally become parents, especially to twins! These are our miracle babies that came to us after our third embryo transfer with IVF. We'll find out if we're having boys or girls or one of each at my next ultrasound on June 6th, so stay tuned!


The babies already putting their heads together to see what kind of mischief they can get into!




Baby A






Baby B kept looking at the ultrasound, so we didn't get a great profile shot.






Baby A with their arm up to their head





1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!! Apparently so is Jace, because he blabbed the news to my mom before I did. He told her, "I'm so happy Skip and Sarah are having a baby." :o) Can't wait for the next ultrasound so I can start shopping!

And welcome back to the blogging world!